What should I improve to make you happy?
Let me start to say that i love the new version of L4C!!!
In GSAK it is possible to create custom fields.
It would help me a lot if these fields are also imported from the GSAK DB of the GPX files.
So is you are able to do this it would be great.
If nesseccary i can provide you a Database and GPX with custom fields.
Canis L. ALbus
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:39 pm
How I use my GSAK data file in L4Cpro
1. Load the data file in your GSAK data base window
2. If necessary make a filter with for instance all your found traditionals with a note
3. Goto to menu file and choose export GPX/LOC file
4. Choose name for the file and the location where you want to save your gpx file
5. Copy the file the file on your PC with Windows explorer to ÏCoud Drive
6. Start L4Cpro and press load list and press add list
7. Make a category name e.g. Test and press oke
8. Now you see your list Test in the No Filter category
9. Press and use import GPX/GSAK file
10. Press Select file Test and start import of the file
11. Now all the selected GSAK files are in this filter and you can see them in L4Cpro
12. Go to the logs of a cache and you can see your GSAK notes
Very pour English sorry for that but hopefully you can understand what I wrote
Works perfect in L4Cpro and fast.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:58 pm
Return to Suggestions and feature requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests