Logs disappear when cache refreshed

Here you get support in english

Logs disappear when cache refreshed

Postby PlasmaWave » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Logs sometimes disappear from the screen when refreshing a stored/off-line cache (e.g. to get latest logs).

The problem occurs very randomly ... I click "refresh" whilst displaying an off-line cache and ALL the logs disappear. I click refresh again and often the logs reappear, but sometimes I need to refresh a couple of times. This has been happening off & on for approx 12 months but have not seen it the last few weeks, then the last couple of days the issue started again (not every cache or every time a cache is refreshed). I have not been able to link the issue with any specific caches or situations ... hope admins can investigate.

I'm currently using 'L4C Pro' v2.4.6 (00280) with an iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) since July 2017, BUT this problem also showed with my previous iPhone 6 and with earlier versions of L4C.

Despite this bug (the only bug I am aware of), for me the 'L4C' app is superb and the only reason I stay with Apple!! Thanks.
PlasmaWave

Re: Logs disappear when cache refreshed

Postby PlasmaWave » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Any chance of a reply from L4C or better still a solution to this issue, that is still showing up regularly... thanks
PlasmaWave

Postby PlasmaWave » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Still happening so deleted the app and reinstalled ... working well until next day then same issue again. Still random though
PlasmaWave

Postby PlasmaWave » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am

Still experiencing this problem of logs disappearing despite uninstalling "L4C Pro" completely and reinstalling the app (iPhone 7 Plus used with L4C Pro).

Usually happens when there are just a small number of logs plus the publication log showing ... they all disappear. Tap "Logs" and go to the logs screen and no logs are showing ... refreshing the main screen for that cache restores the logs.

Not sure if linked to above issue, but sometimes have a different problem when using the "Cache Code" search screen ... after pasting a GC code into the box and clicking "search", often get an error message saying L4C cannot load the cache. Again this issue still occurs after uninstalling & reinstalling L4C Pro

Would L4C please look at both these faults, thanks.
PlasmaWave

Return to Support in english